With the same 24 hours a day we all have; our time management skills are not the same. And with a lot not paying enough attention to time management, ASGA Academy thinks it’s time you do and start with our time management course.
ASGA Academy offers this expert time management course to help you work smarter and stay focused for shorter amounts of time, while making the best use of your resources and tools as well as the potential of your team members.
Our time management course is for everyone and especially project managers, executive assistants, and leaders to develop more efficient time management skills. Such a time management course will tap into various concepts including time blocks, the Eisenhower method, PARETO diagram, and more.
You will go over effective time scheduling, plan customization, goal setting, and task selection and prioritization. You’ll also learn how to divide processes, delegate tasks, as well as manage and analyze your time. This helps get your workspace in order as well as engaging and motivating your people to reach a common goal.
ASGA Academy delivers one of the best time management courses in Egypt. Our well-versed trainers ensure each in-depth, practical understanding at every learner’s pace and abilities and with respect to their unique strengths and weaknesses. They make sure our time management course represents a true shift in your skill set and improve how you implement time management in all key areas in your personal and professional life.
With almost two decades of experience, ASGA Academy provides educational programs through offline and online courses to further your knowledge in numerous areas, including soft skills courses and many different certificate courses in all fields. Explore ASGA Academy’s other training programs and various services and let us guide your development journey.
By the end of this time management course, you will:
- Set organized, SMART time-managed plans, incorporating different resources.
- Analyze and understand people’s individual differences and capabilities.
- Manage your time, delegating important tasks to the right people based on logical reasons.
- Apply critical-path network systems and follow the Pareto principle (80/20 rule) to handle time limits and challenges.
- Learn how not to waste time, work smartly, and tell apart what being “busy” from being “productive” means.
- Establish a balance between professional and personal goals, applying time management skills in all areas of your life.
- Achieve better results with such planning and clarity of goals.
This time management course entails no prior knowledge at all.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours ( 3 Days)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 3
- Assessments Yes