This Kotlin course is your gateway into the amazing Kotlin programming language that has been adopted by Google for Android development and is supported by Android Studio. Join ASGA Academy’s Android app development course using Kotlin and become one of all the great Kotlin developers in a matter of a few weeks.
This is the complete Android Kotlin developer course for a beginner-friendly Kotlin journey. This course was developed by ASGA Academy’s incomparable teams of experts to provide you with a high-quality Kotlin basic education.
Our course is dedicated to all Android and Java developers who want to upgrade their Java skills to include the Kotlin programming language and learn about object oriented and functional programming paradigms in a Java Virtual Machine (JVM). It is also for developers who are interested in learning a language for multi-platform applications.
This is a 2-day course, through which ASGA Academy’s experts will teach you Kotlin development techniques and language principles. And by the end, you’ll walk away with the market’s programming most sought-after skills.
ASGA Academy provides you with the essential Kotlin programming course Android developers seek everywhere. Our Kotlin full course teaches you all about such a powerful programming language that offers concise syntax and 100% Java compatibility.
ASGA Academy makes available this Kotlin course Android developers are after to teach them about the Kotlin’s essential features, i.e. functions, classes, and coroutines all the way to debugging.
With almost two decades of experience, ASGA Academy provides the best Kotlin course along with Android courses, other software courses, and other courses in various fields, covering software, HR, localization, and soft skills. Join ASGA Academy’s certified subject-matter experts and embark on learning your programming language of choice for a great career in software.
During this Kotlin course, you’ll:
- Learn the differences between Java and Kotlin.
- Understand how Kotlin is fully interoperable with Java.
- Discover Kotlin’s concepts such as functional programming, data persistence, exploitation of material design, and more.
- Cover Kotlin’s basics, including data types and variables, and the difference between statements and expressions and among expressions types.
- Learn how to make command-line programs.
- Explore Kotlin’s reifications of generic types.
- Understand immutability and null checks.
- Understand the Kotlin syntax and features.
- Build Kotlin programs and make use of your already existing Java knowledge.
To be eligible for this mini Kotlin course, you should have a good working knowledge of Java’s basics as well as object-oriented programming. You should also be aware of computers running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux. Moreover, knowledge in any other programming languages is an advantage.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 0
- Assessments Yes