SAP Financial Accounting Course
This SAP financial accounting course from ASGA Academy is your introduction to the SAP financial accounting module where you’ll learn all basics and how to deal with its sub-modules and the various other SAP modules.
So for all aspiring professionals, consultants, developers, and even end-users wanting to learn about SAP Financial accounting and practically implement it, this course is for you. This course also helps consultants, mainly in charge of implementing financial and cost accounting with SAP ERP financials.
In this SAP financial accounting course, our well-seasoned subject-matter experts will walk you through various topics including: organizational structures, master data, asset transactions, periodic processing and valuation, information system, legacy data transfer, financial closing overview and basic settings, financial statements, receivables and payables, accruals and deferrals, technical, organizational, and documentary closing activities, financial closing cockpit, and intercompany reconciliation.
You’ll personally try your hand at various tasks including: managing asset classes and maintaining or running changes on them; carrying out asset master data changes; performing transfers within company code; executing depreciation and transaction simulation; managing financial statements; using SAP S/4HANA reporting options; performing the intercompany reconciliation process; and many more.
With all that, our journey has no stop! You can still benefit from ASGA Academy’s various post-training advantages, be it professional guidance, internships, or real possibilities to get hired or outsourced.
But do you think that’s all? No. Along with our Financial Accounting in ERP, ASGA Academy also offers other great software courses and IT courses that cover most of the market’s top requirements. ASGA Academy also provides a broad range of cross-field courses, propelling aspiring professionals towards successful and fulfilling careers.
Upon completion of ASGA Academy’s Financial Accounting in ERP, you’ll be able to:
- Understand SAP financial accounting, learn its terms, and master its basics.
- Understand the importance of asset classes in fixed assets and explain components of an asset class.
- Carry out mass changes to asset master data using a worklist.
- Perform transfers within company code and intercompany asset transfers.
- Represent, distribute, and settle assets under construction.
- Define depreciation areas, keys, calculation, and posting.
- Execute programs for fiscal year change and year-end closing in asset accounting.
- Execute depreciation and transaction simulation.
- Enter the legacy data manually.
- Explain and handle periodic closing processes.
- Manage financial statements.
- Use SAP S/4HANA reporting options.
- Manage closing activities in materials management.
- Handle post accruals and deferrals and use the accrual engine.
- Manage technical steps during the period-end closing activities
- Manage post ledger group-specific FI documents.
- Manage the financial closing cockpit.
- Perform the intercompany reconciliation process.
Basic knowledge of finances is required. However, it helps to have prior exposure to accounting and financial data.
- Lectures 90
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 5
- Assessments Yes