SAP Financial Accounting Configuration in ERP Course
This financial accounting course from ASGA Academy is your comprehensive guide to configuring Financial Accounting in SAP ERP. For all application consultants, business analysts, business process architects, business process owners/team leads/power users, and super / key / power users, if you are searching for a SAP financial accounting course in Egypt, this is your chance!
Discover the full-spectrum financial accounting in SAP ERP business components including: Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, SAP General Ledger, and Asset Accounting. But that’s not all, ASGA Academy will delve into the depths of Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA), Lease Accounting (FI-LA), SAP general ledger accounts (SAP G/L), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Consolidation, SAP Fiori, Travel Management (FI-TV), case studies, and even more.
Join our practical, hands-on SAP financial accounting configuration course where you’ll learn how to set up your entERPrise structure, using maintenance tools. Our expert trainers will guide you to perform all necessary tasks to ensure you the best possible implementations.
With all that, our SAP financial accounting configuration journey has no stop! You can still benefit from ASGA Academy’s various post-training advantages, be it other advanced courses, internships, or real possibilities to get hired or outsourced.
But do you think that’s all? No. Along with our SAP financial accounting configuration course in SAP ERP, ASGA Academy also offers other great software courses and IT courses that cover most of the market’s top requirements. ASGA Academy also provides a broad range of cross-field courses, propelling aspiring professionals towards successful and fulfilling careers.
Upon completion of ASGA Academy Financial accounting configuration in ERP, you’ll be able to:
- Get a SAP general overview.
- Understand the SAP FI module and its uses and purposes.
- Define Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, SAP General Ledger, Bank Accounting, etc.
- Configure FI structure matching your accounting requirements and handling Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable, SAP Fiori, Travel Management, Lease Accounting, and more.
- Use maintenance tools, performing all necessary tasks towards the best implementation results for your business.
- Integrate global settings in SAP General Ledger, related documents, and taxes to component-specific settings related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, and more.
- Understand information flow between FI subcomponents.
- Understand when and how to integrate the FI module with other SAP ERP components or modules.
Prerequisites for this SAP financial accounting configuration course is to have simple knowledge of SAP as well as access to the system.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 10
- Assessments Yes