Let us introduce to you our React Native course, in which you’ll explore React Native, the worldwide trusted framework for cross-platform phone/tablet apps using only one codebase. This is a React Native expo course, through which we’ll learn how to easily code applications for iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets at one shot, in one language.
Within this React Native course, build your mobile apps that cannot be distinguished from real Java/ Kotlin or Objective-C/ Swift native apps. Use Android and iOS’s basic UI building blocks and get your natively rendered app ready to compete on Android app stores and Google Play store.
ASGA Academy has created this React Native course for all developers who have some experience with web applications development and want to embark on iOS and Android mobile app development. You’ll simply discover how to reuse your web apps development knowledge, becoming one of the user interfaces (UI) designers, creating cross-platform native apps with great UX designs for any mobile device capabilities.
This is simply your best course to learn React Native as ASGA Academy will start with you from scratch, building up till you’ve created your comprehensive app with the modern techniques and best practices.
Our top experts will show you all the how-tos, aided by ASGA Academy’s almost two decades of experience. We’re providing a complete React Native course along with various courses in technology and software as well as other courses in a multitude of fields. Choose the React development course and let us be your guidance into creating applications for various audiences.
- Build cross-platform iOS and Android mobile apps and learn about Wi Fi libraries.
- Create a device emulator using a laptop and deploy apps onto it.
- Use expo to develop and run iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Understand architecture behind iOS and Android devices apps.
- Use the useful React components set.
- Write codes that work differently on different platforms and incorporate software updates.
- Use flexbox to manage your apps layouts.
- Style apps efficiently and master related best practices.
- Employ stack navigators, drawer navigators, and tab navigators to modify app scenes.
- Consume the RESTful data in handheld devices and present it.
- Lectures 101
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 0
- Assessments Yes