Quality assurance and quality control for today’s businesses are crucial and the quality of software products and services is beyond necessary.
ASGA Academy introduces quality control management courses that provide a deep understanding of software development and quality management systems. In this software testing course, ASGA Academy includes software testing fundamentals and manual testing for a solid foundation in software development and testing all the way to customer satisfaction.
In this software testing course, ASGA Academy will introduce you to the basics of quality assurance, quality systems, and testing step by step. As one of the few practical certificate courses in software development and testing, you’ll learn how to implement fundamental testing techniques across different types of testing. We’ll also cover phases of the SDLC models including Agile and waterfall models, API testing, Postman, Jira, and MySQL.
ASGA Academy provides you with one of the best offered quality control courses in Egypt. However, alongside with our software testing courses, ASGA Academy also offers the market’s top-needed software courses, in addition to a wide array of courses across different fields.
Upon finishing this software testing full course, you’ll:
- Define objectives and tasks of software testing.
- Study system requirements and check software accordingly.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Compare an error to a failure, a bug, and more.
- Solve bugs through test case attributes and help in preventing defects.
- Use black box and white box techniques.
12 Weeks (120 Hours)
Participants of this software testing course should:
- Be fluent in English
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Have basic knowledge in a programming language or more; and in SW testing concepts
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 24
- Assessments Yes