With ASGA Academy mobile application development course, get ready to set out on one of the most in-demand careers in the world with ASGA Academy. The iOS Development Course is designed to explore the world of software development and the Apple ecosystem, guiding you from the fundamental aspects to their applications all the way to getting your apps up and running.
In our iOS Development Course, we’ll first establish a firm foundation covering fundamental principles, where you learn iOS app development and iOS mobile operating systems. You’ll learn about mobile applications’ programming technologies, design, and development. This includes device capabilities, industry standards, and mobile application programming through an OS Software Development Kit (SDK). You’ll also gain an understanding of iOS’s Swift programming language and Xcode integrated development environment (IDE) and software patterns.
With our hands-on training, you’ll acquire the necessary skills required for all iOS software engineers to develop iOS mobile user interfaces (UI), navigate UI widgets, map interfaces and restore views, and leverage Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
By the end of our iOS Development Course, you will be able to program in fluent Swift, make actionable iOS applications, and launch them into the App Store. Our expert teams of trainers and mentors will ensure every aspiring mobile app developer has a chance to learn and train while getting one-to-one support every step of the way. This takes place in our made-available offline and online iOS app development course.
Searching for the best mobile application development course in Egypt? Start this iOS Development Course with ASGA Academy. Come unearth all resources an iOS developer needs and explore our various software courses.
- Get into the world of computer programming and Apple iOS app development.
- Gain a complete understanding of the iOS environment.
- Learn to code in Swift and use the Xcode integrated development environment.
- Create debug, and test a mobile app with Swift programming language.
- Build mobile applications on iOS mobile operating systems.
- Start writing codes that are clean and well-structured.
- Build apps and even games that look great and function seamlessly.
- Use and apply basic graphics, gestures, animations and transitions, actions, etc.
- Customize projects to your clients’ needs, building up basic and complex apps.
5 months (60 Lectures)
- Participants have to demonstrate knowledge of CSC 121, CSC 151, CSC 153, or CTI 110 (Programming Concepts).
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 Weeks (60 Hours)
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 15
- Assessments Yes