ASGA Academy Flutter course for beginners is a step-by-step introduction to Flutter, helping you learn the fundamentals and gain a better understanding of building native apps using Flutter and Dart programming language.
In this Flutter course, you will learn Flutter core basics and advanced techniques to develop interactive Flutter apps, integrate Google Maps, animations, build responsive UI, and more. And since ASGA Academy offers this course in a practice-oriented manner, we’ll assist you to start coding and developing real world Flutter applications.
ASGA Academy’s Flutter course for beginners is excellent for fresh flutter developers and programming students who want to get started with Flutter and cross-platform development, seeking opportunities as Flutter developers.
Getting started with one of Flutter best courses in the Egypt and the Middle East. Get access to different mobile development courses and cross-platform software courses, as well as more customizable training programs and courses across a variety of field, all at ASGA Academy.
With this Flutter for mobile development course:
- Learn Flutter and Dart from ZERO.
- Learn all basics up to real development of mobile and web applications.
- Render fast-created apps and “MVP” for your clients.
- Build engaging native mobile Flutter applications for Android and iOS.
- Upload images and exchange manual and automated push notifications.
- Use a whole library of pre-built UI elements.
- Reuse already created apps’ codes for various other apps.
This Flutter course entails no prerequisites. However, it is a plus to have:
- Basic knowledge of programming languages.
- A basic understanding of mobile app development.
- Lectures 285
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 (60 Hours)
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 15
- Assessments Yes