Configuring Controlling in SAP ERP Course
Come join ASGA Academy on a new round of the configuring controlling in SAP ERP course to add to your knowledge on SAP. ASGA Academy will train you to become a unique SAP ERP consultant.
We’ve put together this configuring controlling in SAP ERP course for everyone interested in preparing for various SAP controlling certifications. So that after this course, you’ll take a role in improving your company’s management across the financial levels, planning and analyzing costs, and delivering reports.
ASGA Academy will take you by the hand, configuring the basics of the SAP controlling module. You’ll learn about controlling area configuration as a starting point, including various processes such as the very important cross-company coding.
Help adding more value to your company or customers by learning through SAP implementations how game-changing this SAP controlling module is. In this configuring controlling in SAP ERP course from ASGA Academy, we’ll train you on how to run a controlling module to direct operations and reporting in the best ways and towards the best decisions.
The topics our configuring controlling in SAP ERP course will introduce you to diverse yet related areas. Our highly experienced instructors in full SAP implementations and back-end and front-end user training will cover topics including: introduction to SAP configuration screen, controlling structure configuration, cost element accounting, cost center accounting, and cost center accounting profitability analysis.
With all that, our journey has no stop! You can still benefit from ASGA Academy’s various post-training advantages, be it professional guidance, internships, or real possibilities to get hired or outsourced. But do you think that’s all? No. Along with our configuring controlling in SAP ERP course, ASGA Academy also offers other great software courses and IT courses that cover most of the market’s top requirements. ASGA Academy also provides a broad range of cross-field courses, propelling aspiring professionals towards successful and fulfilling careers.
Upon completion of ASGA Academy’s configuring controlling in SAP ERP course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand basic SAP navigation and unique processes.
- Understand the controlling module in SAP and how it functions.
- Configure the controlling module (CO module) in SAP.
- Serve your business objectives, improving interaction between the critical CO module and other modules.
- Configure SAP ERP controlling to reflect and solve problems.
- Create costing structure and follow through to functionalities application.
- Understand how managing master data planning, reporting, and actual postings for cost elements goes.
- Create organizational objects like company codes and cost.
- Understand the processes of internal orders product costing.
The only prerequisite for this configuring and controlling in SAP ERP course is having a basic understanding of SAP.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 0
- Assessments Yes