Angular is one of the world’s most popular and widely used web development frameworks. It is known for its prolific UX, code maintainability, and high responsiveness. This is why ASGA Academy has developed this Angular best course for beginners who want to get into web design and development. This Angular course teaches you to build webs with efficiency and structure consistency to keep you from rebuilding codes every time.
Come with us on this Angular Course to learn Angular from zero to pro and start writing codes of optimal quality, ensuring high security, and avoiding bugs. In our Angular course, we’ll explore Angular components, which are the interface building blocks and are highly praised for their reusability, simplified unit testing, improved readability, and a lot more.
Learn with ASGA Academy’s Angular course how and why Angular apps’ user interfaces (UI) are written in straightforward language. Our Angular course will take you on a complete journey, learning Angular from ground zero up to start your web app development. And as we move on with one of Egypt’s best courses to learn Angular, you’ll build smooth and interactive user interfaces.
ASGA Academy provides these complete Angular training courses for full stack development along with various courses in technology and software as well as other courses in a multitude of fields. We will lead you with almost two decades of experience. And our certified experts and trainers will support your choices and guide your all-round development in it.
By the end of this Angular course, you will:
- Understand Angular framework for building single page applications designs.
- Learn Typescript, directives, pipes, routing, forms, and more.
- Differentiate between models, views, and controller layers.
- Master expressions, filters, and scopes in Angular.
- Build Angular forms and write Angular directives, using Angular features.
- Develop interactive UI for great user experience using bootstrap.
- Create components, use component communication (i.e.: CLI) and break down monolithic UI.
- Understand modularizing Angular applications.
- Work on advanced features including server-side rendering, service workers, PWAs, and Angular Material.
- Respond to 407 proxy authentication required, 505 http version not supported and 415 unsupported media type
- Build Angular projects from scratch, working with templates, data binding, and forms.
This Angular course requires no prerequisites, however, basic programming language will be of extreme advantage.
- Lectures 155
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 Weeks (16 Lectures)
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 0
- Assessments Yes