If you dream about getting into Android mobile application development, this course is for you. Learn Android programming over a series of 2 training courses from ASGA Academy: Introduction to Android Programming and Advanced Android Programming.
ASGA Academy Android App Development Course is your entry gate into the 1.4 billion active mobile devices industry. Our Android App Development Course teaches you the various Android programming languages and platforms as well as the application lifecycle.
The course provides you with a deep understanding of Android app development. It’ll guide you to create applications, covering all development phases, concepts, designs, and coding, while practically showing you how to write simple GUI applications, use built-in widgets and components, work with the database to store data locally, and much more.
ASGA Academy’s Android App Development Course introduces the Android ecosystem, characterized by its high fragmentation. For that, our Android App Development Courses include intensive training to understand and implement compatibility for all Android devices and web applications versions every time while creating Android applications.
Along with this Android App Development Course, ASGA Academy offers other great software courses that cover most of the market’s top requirements. Plus, we also offer a broad range of cross-field courses to propel aspiring professionals to successful and fulfilling careers.
Upon the completion of ASGA Academy Android App Development course, you’ll be able to
- Describe the platforms where the Android operating system will run.
- Create simple apps, and ones that use multimedia, using the Android operating system.
- Scheme out apps and user interfaces wireframes for Google Play Store.
- Learn XML and Java for Android development and how to develop Android apps.
- Know how to develop the backend for Android apps using Java programming languages and concepts.
- Use Android software development kit SDK, building blocks with Android set of tools for app development.
- Store state information across Android operating system events.
- Identify bugs and fix them as well as troubleshoot an application after introducing it to the market.
- Work with external databases and APIs.
- Access and use databases on the Android operating system.
5 Months (60 Lectures)
To join this Android App Development Course, participants have to demonstrate knowledge of Java/OOP programming or an equivalent Java /OOP programming experience or have a programming education in Java 6 with Swing and Servlets Parts 1 and 2.
- Lectures 101
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 Weeks (60 Hours)
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English & Arabic
- Lectures 15
- Assessments Yes